[lbo-talk] U.S. Weakness and the Struggle for Hegemony by Immanuel Wallerstein

mike larkin mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 10:26:06 PDT 2003

Am I the only one who finds these "crises of capitalism" theses a bunch of hokum? Every little development in the world economy is a "crisis of capitalism."

When have leftists NOT said that "capitalism is in crisis" When have they not predicted that the U.S. empire is about to collapse from its "internal contradictions"? When have they ever been right? Does Monthly Review publish articles about anything else?