[lbo-talk] U.S. Weakness and the Struggle for Hegemony by Immanuel Wallerstein/wacko weather

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Jul 4 11:52:58 PDT 2003

Doug>...the Big One that's going to reveal all the hidden contradictions, and the System will come smashing down...

Like this, from a New Age loon enraptured w/Michael Ruppert and David Icke. Runs some outfit called the Turtle Island Institute. If the IFG gives her $ after she submits a grant application, I'm gonna scream all the way to Bolinas.

Fear Factory? Give me, patti smith, "piss factory, " over this anyday. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: wacko weather?

Nah, dontcha know it's HAARP!

RG] Michel Chossudovsky on HAARP ... HAARP It's not only greenhouse gas emissions: Washington's ... The important debate on global warming under ... the High-frequency Active Aural Research Program (HAARP ... http://www.lists.econ.utah.edu/pipermail/rad-green/ 2002- July/003862.html

Washington's New World Order Weapons Have the Ability to Trigger Climate Change... ... The important debate on global warming under UN auspices provides ... perfected under the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) as part of ... http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO201A.htm http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/FIT203A.html http://www.ratical.org/co-globalize/EnvWarfare.html http://www.ecologynews.com/cuenewsdesk.html (Jeesh, Toward Freedom, the Vermont magazine that Dave Dellinger has pieces in!) http://twm.co.nz/Wxwarfare.htm (Jerry Smith, noted HAARP, 'er, "researcher." http://www.jerryesmith.com/li/index.php?cat=gHAARP (Of course, chemtrails/contrails, find tons of refs on indymedia AND far right loon sites alike on it. On indymedia check out the Santa Cruz and Vancouver sites in particular.) http://www.centrexnews.com/chemtrails/ Aargh. Time to throw the hot dogs on the barbie. I'll use a copy of, 'the Jungle, " to start the fire. Michael Pugliese

------- Forwarded message ------- From: ecopilgrim333 <ecopilgrim at aabol.com> To: ", cc_elderscircle at yahoogroups.com" <cc_elderscircle at yahoogroups.com>, "wdn-co-learners@'topica.com" <wdn-co-learners at topica.com>, "Gatther The Women" <gatherthewomen at yahoogroups.com>, "awpx" <awpx at yahoogroups.com>, "awpd at yahoogroups.com" <awpd at yahoogroups.com> Subject: Opening the Floodgates of Hell Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 10:04:46 - 0700 (Pacific Standard Time)

Yesterday I forwarded the article by Michael Ruppert http://www.fromthewilderness.com/about.html

with the warnings as to the repercussions that will reverberate through our society as the true story begins to unfold as to who the real perpetrators of 9-11 were, and why they found it necessary to do their evil acts. I believe that once the truth begins to 'out' that it will not stop with just the Bush cabal, but will find its way into some of our most sacred halls for the Internet has now allowed doors to be opened that heretofore have been sealed for thousands of years. The 'Rule by Secrecy' with all of its despicable secrets and corruption is about to be revealed for all to see -- this will lead to the downfall of many. Hallowed and revered institutions will crumble and be emptied of the multitudes who sought sanctity there. The emperor will indeed wear no clothes.

The article below tells of how the Bush cabal will try to deal with this -- to hide the story that must eventually come out, by trying to silence us with fear.

Now more than ever, as the storm erupts around us, those of us who are strong must hold the center and remain calm and focused for there are many within our communities who are simply not prepared for what is about to unfold. As the evil is washed away from around us, it may truly feel like the floodgates of hell have been opened; but we must remember that before we may find peace, all that divides us must be washed away -- in the end the truth will set us free.

Whether you call them community learning and information centers or not, I urge you to begin a center in your community where people may come to gather and find strength with one another as we search to create our collective future together as people in community in the Global Village.

peace, love and light

eco

Fear Works, Bush Knows It, And YOU are his target

Subject

Fear Factory

-- Michael Pugliese