[lbo-talk] The New Domestic Order: What Has Changed, Why It Changed, and How It Matters

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Jul 7 10:02:34 PDT 2003

Chiang Ching wrote:

>The New Domestic Order: What Has Changed, Why It Changed, and How It Matters
>by C. Clark Kissinger
>
>Revolutionary Worker #1206, July 6, 2003, posted at http://rwor.org
>
>The America that we have known for many generations is quickly disappearing.

I'm confused. I thought the RCP thought the U.S. was a racist imperialist oppressor. Is that the U.S. we've known for many generations that's disappearing? Or were there some previously unacknowledged virtues that are now under attack? Is the line getting fuzzy with Avakian spending all that time on the lam in Paris?

Doug