[lbo-talk] The New Domestic Order: What Has Changed, Why It Changed, and How It Matters

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Jul 7 11:51:31 PDT 2003

Dennis Perrin wrote:

>>However, the
>>RCP website is offering a 4 CD set of Comrade
>>Avakian's speeches, and I've ordered a set. I'll let
>>you know what he says.
>

> Sounds like a must-listen. Are the speeches set to a laughtrack?

No, but they were computer generated by Avakianware 3.0. The software uses some standard Avakian boilerplate and adds new words and phrases, kind of like Mad Libs or William Burroughs cut-ups.

I hear that the RCP markets the CDs in the New Age section of their catalog. His speeches are a good cure for insomnia.

Chuck0