[lbo-talk] DeLong on Hayek

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Tue Jul 8 16:10:29 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, July 8, 2003, at 05:49 PM, Eubulides wrote:

> [...]

subtleties. ;-)

republic is the key term, anyway. they don't much like the federal part, from what i can tell, any more than the democratic. main thing is the delegation of policy-making to a class of policy makers who are (more or less) insulated from the whims of voters (aka, the mob).

but we quibble, and i'm sure our libertarian friends would find some way of telling us we were missing the point . . .

-- http://www.brainmortgage.com/