[lbo-talk] Rightwing College Students Target Ehrenreich's 'Nickel & Dimed'

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 11:19:11 PDT 2003

Well, there is debate about facts -- oddly enough! As well as their interpretation and selection. What strikes right wingers as impoerant about Wal Wart is the success story of Sam Walton and the beneficant role the corporation performs , not sob stories about poor exploited workers. If Ehrenrich had written upbeat stories about plucky former welfare moms making something of themselves at Wal-Mart, the right would have liked that. jks