[lbo-talk] USA scoffs laws

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 10:01:00 PDT 2003

Charles, The C has no requirements for _conducting_ war; it imposes a requirement for _declaring_ war. You can argue that the framers assumed that we wouldn't be running around conducting undeclared wars, but nonetheless, they left the window open. As to your interpretation of "make" to mean "end," do you have any authority for that? (As any judge would say . . . .) jks