[lbo-talk] stalin vs. hitler, the comic book

John Mage jmage at panix.com
Thu Jul 10 14:48:55 PDT 2003

While I was giving Justin his reading assignment I goofed - if you're going to read Fugate best to take a look at the book he co-authored with a Russian military expert based on yet further access to the Soviet archives: Fugate, Bryan and Lev Dvoretsky. _Thunder on the Dnepr: Zhukov-Stalin and the Defeat of Hitler's Blitzkrieg_.(1997)

It confirms the thesis of the 1984 book - & is wholly contrary to the 60s Nekrich thesis Justin still announces ( " terrible _strategic_ mishandling of the space and time") as self-evident fact. It isn't.

john mage