[lbo-talk] stalin vs. hitler, the comic book

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 11 01:15:16 PDT 2003

>From: Jonathan Schwarz <jonathan.schwarz2 at verizon.net>

>Where did the Soviet Union keep Hitler's remains during the Cold War, by
>the way? The same place where they kept the Czar?

The tsar and his family were just dumped in a well. There was some debate when the remains were exhumed and reburied a few years ago as to whether or not they were actually his.

Hitler's remains were kept I believe in Lyubyanka. Most of the corpse was cremated in the 70s under order of Brezhnev, I believe.

_________________________________________________________________ Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail