[lbo-talk] Rightwing College Students Target Ehrenreich's 'Nickel & Dimed'

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Fri Jul 11 09:28:24 PDT 2003

another funny thing about this "lacking" both sides crap: Ehrenreich notes up front that she's from a family where her father worked his way from the mines into management. (I don't have the book right here, I think it's the mines).

in which case, following doug's quip, apparently she is just one of those lib'rul bloodsuckers. She makes a living by pretending to help them but really needs them to stay poor. Ehrenreich keeps them down by blaming poverty on everyone but themselves.

QED

Kelley