[lbo-talk] stalin vs. hitler, the comic book

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 12 07:38:54 PDT 2003

Justin:

>And like John, I am absolutely positive about the
>outcome in the case, but think it would be different
>from what John thinks it would have been, because I
>think the Eastern front was a lot more touch-and-go
>than John does, probably because I have a lot less
>confidence in the glories of the FSU

This is why it is seemingly impossible for people in the West to have objective discussions about the USSR. You are always obliged to make some kind og political statement pro or contra. It is as if, when discussing the Aztec Empire, one would be expected to trot out one's position on human sacrifice.

_________________________________________________________________ Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail