[lbo-talk] Follow-up re. "Democracy in Action," American Style (Michael Rivero, http://www.www.whatreallyhappened.com )

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sat Jul 12 15:14:21 PDT 2003

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 04:49:33 -0400, Gitchee Gumee <gitcheegumee at earthlink.net> wrote:

> More links on Democracy in Action, American Style,
>
> from: <http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/>;

Michael Rivero of http://www.whatreallyhappened.com subjected to a good rubbishing here http://mckinneysucks.blogspot.com/

And, jeesh, he links to an article on La Voz de Aztlan, a website w/ The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and rants against lesbians.

On vote rigging, I clicked http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ARTICLE3/index.html and it's more of the crap promoted by the, "Votescam, " folks that advertise in, The American Free Press, " a far right tabloid. http://www.votescam.com/ A few years ago I had an set of e-mails to a fro with the fellow w/ the votescam website. He said, "Rockefeller was a Trotskyite." !!!

BankIndex, below, wasn't that one of the late Mark Jones fave sources?

Gordon Thomas, below, just joined up w/ The American Free Press as a regular contributor.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/ http://truedemocracy.net/td4/contents.html (All the conspiranoids, far right and hard "left" here, Ruppert, Chossudovsky, Bircher Dick Eastman, Jared Israel, Carol Valentine, Dave McGowan who has a title published by Maine lefty publishers, Common Courage, Michael Hoffman II of Aryan Nations, Boyd Graves with his USG created AIDS hoax @ Ft. Detrick, MD., Barry Chamish with a loony book on the assasination of Rabin, aaargh.

http://babylonianmusings.blogspot.com/2003_03_02_babylonianmusings_archive.html
> ...Saturday, March 08, 2003

Posted 1:24 PM WORTH REPEATING

the following is a fantastic expose of Michael Rivero and his connections to two other jew-hating sites (www.gooff.com and www.bankindex.com). Both are operated as shell-fronts for vanity publishing sites, and serve as mouthpieces for Rivero:

What Really Happens At Whatreallyhappened.com? by S. Boyle • Monday December 09, 2002 at 11:31 PM sboyle2003 at yahoo.com

For a website dedicated to exposing hidden truths, there is a suspicious lack of information about those who support the enterprise.

What Really Happens at whatreallyhappened.com? The role of the conspiracy theorist is not to provide answers but to raise the questions not being asked - to sniff out suspicious patterns and duplicitous sources. Casting a critical eye at mainstream media is but one necessary task, casting a critical eye at self-proclaimed independent media is another - after all, conspiracies don't conveniently end at corporate boundaries.

One independent website of note, whatreallyhappened.com, is widely referenced by conspiracy theorists the world over. Yet for a website dedicated to exposing hidden truths, there is a suspicious lack of information about those who support the enterprise. Only the editorial commentator Michael Rivero is a public identified participant, as referenced by a couple links to off-site interviews (home page, bottom left corner).

While it is true that Michael Rivero's has been published numerous times on well-established sites like Rense, the Yellow Times, and the World Net Daily, strangely his interviews were conducted by two obscure websites, GoOff! and BankIndex. This peculiar choice of "media outlets" as a promotional tool deserved a closer look.

The GoOff.com interview: GoOff! is backed by Dandelion Books, LLC, who happens to be the publisher of Michael Rivero's soon to be released hard- back, Cyber Soldiers And Silicon Patriots: The New Face Of Political Dissent ( ISBN189330230X - $18.95). GoOff! purports to tell the "...truth uncensored" - conveniently packaged as Dandelion books, advertised on-site, and available for purchase or redistribution through their affiliate program. Overseeing the entire operation is a group named PMC4, LLC.

The BankIndex interview: Conducted by J. Conti (who also writes for GoOff.com) the interview comprises of three parts, between advertisements for loans, foreclosure notices, debt consolidations, and credit cards offers endorsed by BankIndex. The site also "provides a global platform upon which the Financial Businesses of the world can showcase their product lines and services" and "for select Financial Institutions we offer a highly competitive fee structure to be included in our different promotional plans 'Showcase' arena." It just so happens that BankIndex is a division of PMC4, LLC.

So why would Michael Rivero, an avowed anti-globalist, anti-corporate champion of the truth be working for (or very closely with) a corporate operation like PMC4, LLC? Perhaps it's better to ask what is the nature of Aventura, Florida corporation's business; "From web hosting to options to mutli-faceted revenue generation strategies, PMC4, LLC offers a variety of services and solutions intended to optimize your path to profitability." Their objective is to specialize "in assisting small to medium sized businesses as well as Fortune 100 companies whose presence on the Internet is more than ancillary to their core business."

The "About Us" section reveals five key figures behind the PMC4 corporate structure: James P. Garib, founder of an Intellectual property development firm; Peter Sordjan, a technology-focused financial entrepreneur; Ruben D. Lupulescu, a former computer engineer for Hughes Electronics and DirectTV Latin America; Lawrence D. Kruguer, a seasoned marketing VP for fat-cats like American Express, SportsLine, and Alamo Rent-a-Car; and Rico M. Sogocio, attorney and former member of the United States Department of Justice.

As you might have guessed, the aforementioned Dandelion Books belongs to the family of PMC4 holdings. Presided by Carol Adler, an experienced ghostwriter specializing in Christian and family writing, conspiracies form the staple product of this publisher. Carol Adler's duties including writing reviews of her products as evidenced in this piece that appeared on Rense (Gordon Thomas's book about Chinese plans to attack the U.S. via Canada).

To bring the focus back on Michael Rivero, we find that he is "a twenty- year veteran in all aspects of TV and feature film production with an emphasis in film effects and computer animation. He is a co-founder and producer at Home Baked Music, a Hawaii-based production company." His credits include: "director of film projects for Robert Abel & Associates, where he was responsible for animation and computer graphics, and optical processing. Prior to Abel, he was employed by Hanna Barbera Productions as a computer graphics engineer and helped create various innovative strides in animation. Mr. Rivero was also on the feature film staff of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation and through his career has assisted and been involved with feature films and television shows such as "Valley of the Dolls" (M-O-W), "Star Trek" (the motion picture), and NBC's "Amazing Stories" (series), among many others. Mr. Rivero's awards credits include gold, silver, and bronze medals from the New York International Film Festivals, two Clios in graphics, the Cable Car award at the San Francisco Film Festival, an Emmy nomination, and gold & silver Hugos"

As for his writing credentials, to prove to be less stellar. For example, Michael Rivero's challenge of Vincent Foster's suicide, as documented by Dan E. Moldea's published research, was never satisfactorily resolved:

"In a Free Republic post at 16:55:55 PST on 12/31/2000, professional conspiracy theorist and Clinton-hater Michael Rivero made a series of false and misleading claims about my honest, wholly-responsible, and well- researched 1998 book, A Washington Tragedy: How the Death of Vincent Foster Ignited a Political Firestorm. Rivero's participation in this thread was apparently provoked by an earlier defense, posted by Kevin Fornshill, the U.S. Park Police (USPP) officer who discovered Foster's body at Fort Marcy Park. In fact, Rivero's post was a response to Fornshill, who had lauded my work on the Foster case. (To read the first chapter of this book, please click "First Chapters.") . . .

1 Comments, last by ENKI

Posted 1:19 PM Jew-Hater Michael Rivero on the Holocaust:

"I never gave much thought to the authenticity of Holocaust claims, but the echoing anti-Semitism chants, the Holocaust in Space(Jewish Astronaut) stuff, the whole we're such victims has caused me to start looking into it, as the only thing I have in life is my own mind, my own beliefs. Looking into the claims, the shear numbers involved require some sophisticated mathematics - it would take a genius among geniuses to work out the complexities of managing an atrocity on such a scale.

Just as a start. 6 million victims of the Holocaust gassed, cremated, disposed of. Starting in late 1938 and ending in early-mid 1945. Now I assume, for my own ease, a 1-1-1938 starting date and a 12-31-1945 ending date. Which we will call 2920 days (8 years - 365 days a year). Which means 2054.79 Jews gassed, cremated, and disposed of every day for 2920 days. An amazing number, which would cripple an armies battle capabilities when considering the time to capture, transport, execute, and dispose of so many people daily. The cost of poison gas, the cost of gas to cremate. Procuring such amounts needed. The tons of ashes produced. The time it takes to cremate a human body, and the heat required. Bones don't burn in cremation. Add grinding them up. Etc...

Also, odd that, within a 2 month period, Roosevelt dies, Mussolini is murdered, Hitler commits suicide, Himler commits suicide. Guess dead men don't talk.

Odd, also, that the Diary of Ann Frank was found to be written, in part, in ball point pen - not invented until 1950. Taken from display, locked in a vault in Israel, and hasn't been seen since. "

0 Comments

Posted 12:33 PM Yet another addition to the stupid jew-hater list...."Dr." Fred Toben of Australia (www.adelaideinstitute.org). Not content with simply targeting the Talmud, Dr. Fred has decided to branch out and examine the "cabbalistic" roots of jewish hegemony....Heh. You're advised to get there and read it soon, since Dr. Fred is now a convicted felon, accused of promoting race-hatred, and is soon to lose his web-site. I hope not too soon, since his site, plus his endless schnorring for money provides at least 10 fun-filled minutes a day. 0 Comments

Posted 12:26 PM As a Babylonian, I definitely have an interest in the goings-on in Iraq, my former stomping grounds. Although I support any military effort in Iraq, I can't help but shake my head in admiration of Hussein. What everybody seems to forget is that bullshit diplomacy was invented in Sumer, later Assyria and Babylon. One only has to read any of the diplomatic correspondance and royal chronicles to see that the Mesopotamians were performing this bait-and-swicth diplomacy thousands of years ago. These guys couldn't deal straight if their lives depended on it....for them, duplicity is a refined hobby. Read the Chronicles of the Kings...Hussein is simply the lates in a long line of consummate political operators. 0 Comments

Posted 12:14 PM In between his obsession with alien probings of nasal passages and shilling for sea-weed nutritional supplements, Jeff Rense (www.rense.com) has decided that he too is a maven on 5000 years of Jewish history, and thus qualified to examine Talmudic/Illuuminati mind-control techniques. Sigh....if only they had been with me in cheder 30 years ago, when toiling over the Aramaic of the Baba Metziah, I thought I was going to die of boredom.... 0 Comments

Friday, March 07, 2003

Posted 10:19 PM LATEST FROM REB MICHAEL RIVERO

This guy lives in Hawaii, and I would bet that his only contact with jews is through the occasional bagel he buys. And yet, this shmuck has the chutzpah to give his opinion about the workings of the Sanhedrin:

"Had the Sanhedrin wanted to execute the historical Jesus for idolatry, and contempt of rabbinical authority, they had the legal right to do so under Roman rule, but the execution would have been by stoning. That the historical Jesus was crucified proves that it was a Roman sentence handed down by Roman authority in punishment for a crime against Rome. Just as the Roman version of the story wanted to minimize Roman culpability to please a Roman market for the new religion, the Talmud's version of the story appears to be a desire to diminish the historical Jesus' religious significance than historical fact. Being executed by Rome would make the historical Jesus a hero to oppressed Jewish people, something the authors of the Talmud probably wished to avoid."

How much you want to bet that the only contact with ACTUALLY reading the Talmud in english is through his good buddy Michael Hoffman, the loony who lives in Idaho, who is convinced that a jewish/masonic/illuminati conspiracy is ruling the world. Yep...and this is why Mikey and his wife Claire operate a two-bit commercial studio in Hawaii...about as far away from jewish-controlled Hollywood as you can get.

-- Michael Pugliese