[lbo-talk] Apres L'Empire

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Jul 13 10:53:39 PDT 2003

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 15:39:01 -0500, Shane Taylor <s-t-t at juno.com> wrote:

> Michael, what exactly is anti-Americanism? In your own words, I mean.

Heh, I'll be coy and divert that query and ask what was, "anti- Sovietism"? Another time, I'll answer that, as there are many types of anti-Americanism, some more than justified, others incredibly ignorant, obscurantist, demogogic and incoherent.

Justin Raimondo on anti-Americanism on the US Left. http://www.antiwar.com/justin/j051403.html

Rahul has a $9.95 booklet out on the war, btw, and is one of the 35 or so on the UFPJ steering committee. found via http://www.attackthesystem.com/

THE ANTI-AMERICANS Why the left-turnabout on sanctions? Hypocrisy, thy name is Rahul Mahajan!

Remember how the sanctions were the equivalent of "genocide" committed by the Evil American Imperialists against the Oppressed Peoples of Iraq?... -- Michael Pugliese

-- Michael Pugliese