[lbo-talk] Re: Free service???

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Sun Jul 13 13:07:08 PDT 2003

I get this email asking me to register for a free service that will automatically re-direct people who use my old email....to my new email.... Joanna

So, you get this junk mail that says we'll forward all the other junk mail you just escaped by changing your e-mail address, if you register with us? And this is a service? But wait, there's more. You can ask us not to sell your e-mail address to just any bulk-mail server, but only special ones that you tell us about.

Sounds great, and its free too, imagine that....

Chuck Grimes