[lbo-talk] Re: queen for a day

Hilary Russ hilarious4 at msn.com
Wed Jul 16 11:36:27 PDT 2003

From: "Kelley"

>i do think we might take care, however, to think about why we'd say
something is the greatest pleasure on earth while simulataneously talking about how affordable it is.

And I agree with that. I think it was someone else who said pedicures were the greatest pleasure on earth. I just think they're courteous beauty practices.

Sex, fine food, and a beautiful spring day... those pleasures rank way above pedicures. The first I wouldn't pay anything for. The second I'd pay a crapload for, and the third I couldn't pay for even if I wanted to.

-H