[lbo-talk] Missing WMDs = Democrats' Best Weapons (was I don't get it...)

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 07:06:40 PDT 2003

Let's take what we can get, eh? And on the left, those of you that thought it was rational to believe that SH had WMD in 2003, although they turned out to be wrong that he did, and those of us who didn't, and turned out to be right, can't we make peace among ourselves and attack the Bushies as liars and warmongers, which is the real point? jks

You