[lbo-talk] Democrats' Weapons of Mass Distraction (was Missing WMDs)

Brian Siano siano at mail.med.upenn.edu
Thu Jul 17 15:24:34 PDT 2003

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:14:05 -0700 (PDT), andie nachgeborenen <andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com> wrote:

>> At 7:06 AM -0700 7/17/03, andie nachgeborenen wrote:
>> >attack the Bushies as liars and warmongers, which
>> is the real point?
>>
>> Attacking Bush & Co. as liars and warmongers is just
>> _a means_; _the end_ is to Bring the Troops Home and End the
>> Occupation.
>
> Well, ending occupation is just a means, the real
> point is to replace capitalist production relations
> with common onwershipa nd democratic control of the
> maens of production . . .

Well, establishing common ownership of the means of production is just a means. The real goal is to acquire total mastery over time, space, and matter, enabling the act of creation to be accomplished through the mere exertion of will, and the reshaping of the very fabric of reality to our individual whims and desires for eternity and beyond.