[lbo-talk] I don't get it..

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 19:20:51 PDT 2003

My point was not that we knew he didn't have them when he didn't use them, but we knew he didn't have them, and we knew that the US govt knew, when it decided to attack him. The argument _does_ hold up, because see the difference in the treatment of N. Korea, ruled by a similarly minimally rational dictator, but whom the US fears would use the nukes we know it has if we attacked them. jks