[lbo-talk] I don't get it...

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 09:17:14 PDT 2003

You desperately overestimate the amount of loss that the US is willing to have anyone inflict on Tel Aviv or Haifa, or the amount of loss that Israel is willing to suffer before doing something desperate. What do you figure would be acceptable losses from the US point of view for SH to have inflicted on Israel? 5,000 deaths? 10,000? 50,000? How long do think the Israelis would await after a chemical or biological attack to do something everyone would regret -- 15 minutes, maybe? jks