[lbo-talk] Law Student With a History of Taking Left Turns

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 13:54:39 PDT 2003

You do not understand, Nathan. The Ps are untermenschen, whose dispossession Does Not Matter, whose interests need not and should be taken into account. Their violence is Unforgiveable and Wicked. How dare they kill babies and old women? While that of the Israeli state is merely retaliatory and therefore OK. The Ps are Liars too, which is why you can't belief their official positions. Anyone who suggests that this is racist claptrap and an obviously specious double standard is an Idiot whose arguments do not deserve the dignity of a response. I hope we are clear on everything now, you self-hating Jew.

(another SHJ)