[lbo-talk] Be Seeing You

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Fri Jul 18 15:16:15 PDT 2003

At 12:01 AM 7/19/03 +0200, dua42 wrote:

>First. This list's dictatorial imbecile of a moderator needs to get his
>stupidity in check. <snippage>

Oh, this is about .net art? I'm an artist, too. Not the same medium, though.

I just created a piece of work. I named it after you folk: DUA42, I named it, yesiree! Wanna see it? Hurry 'fore I flush!

I don't know what sort of crack-laced Welch's grape and sterno cocktail you've been drinking today, but it seems to have given you some sort of simulated Dr. Phil/Dr. Laura multiple personality presence that no one--on this list--could possibly be interested in hearing from.

Kelley