[lbo-talk] Re: Bee Seeing you

jbujes at covad.net jbujes at covad.net
Sun Jul 20 21:24:57 PDT 2003

Doug wrote:

"Gosh, go away for a weekend and don't check email and an ASCII artist signs on. And off too, at least."

and then, a new correspondent wrote:

"We are not an artist, nor an ascii artist, no matter how much you stomp your little feets and posture. Your behavior is dense, idiotic, and driven by blatant willful stupidy, arrogance and self-hatred."

OK. But I don't get what this is about. It reminds me of a line from the "Prisoner" -- "Be seeing you!" It reminds me of the Monty Python sketch, the one where one guy buys an argumentation service, but winds up instead with the insult service. So,

Who are you?

What do you want?

If you're writing simply to rant and to insult people, you're done now I think. We've seen your repertoire. Thanks. If it's more than about that then, please,

Who are you?

What do you want?

Joanna