[lbo-talk] Bring Them Home Now: Leaflets & Website (from Stan Goff)

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 13:17:53 PDT 2003

That's unfair, John; I am certain that Nathan is not arguing for continued US occupation. He is rather pointing out that a simple withdrawal, without making some sort of arrangements through the UN or theArab League or someone for the provision of basic services and an interim administration in the nation whose govt we have now ruined would lkead toa narchy in the bad sense, mere chaos. jks

<http://www.boondocksnet.com/ai/kipling/detroit.html>