[lbo-talk] Re: Law Student With a History of Taking Left Turns

Luke Benjamin Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Tue Jul 22 18:20:42 PDT 2003

Brian Siano wrote:

> Well, given the records of Uday and Qusay, I'd have to say that it's good
> news all around regardless of whether the Bush administration benefits
> or not.

You speak too fast, Brian. Yosh's masses are voicing their bitter disappointment over the deaths (following excerpt from a BBC report):

...Alaa Hamed, a producer at Uday's former television channel was disappointed by the news.

"I don't want him dead. I want to torture him first," he told Reuters news agency, recalling how Saddam's son had beaten him with electrical cables when he made mistakes.

-- Luke