[lbo-talk] Bring Them Home Now: Leaflets & Website

JBrown72073 at cs.com JBrown72073 at cs.com
Tue Jul 22 21:27:47 PDT 2003

Brian Siano wrote:

>But by and large, the idea of men (and women) of the
>American Left organizing to take up arms against fascist
>regimes seems to have pretty much evaporated.

I take it you don't count the Black Panther Party.

Well, there are those who joined the other side in southest Asia. The logical place for U.S. types joining the fight against fascism in the last 30 years would be Latin America, but I think in general we are sensibly told our time would be better spent if we'd go the fuck home and make our government stop.

The other thing to remember about the Lincoln Brigade is that it was just one of dozens from around the world--people from the US were a small part of the International Brigades.

Jenny Brown