[lbo-talk] Broadcast Depth

dredmond at efn.org dredmond at efn.org
Tue Jul 22 21:34:40 PDT 2003

Quoting Brian Siano <siano at mail.med.upenn.edu>:

> But the idea of an Abraham Lincoln Brigade-like group organizing around the
> project of, say, deposing the Taliban or Saddam Hussein seems to have
> evaporated.

You can't fight multinational capitalism with bullets or guns. The Matrix films are astonishingly accurate on this point: the Agents of the total system are invulnerable to flying lead.

We need hacks into the total system, as well as heaping doses of Morpheus/faith, Trinity/hope, Neo/resistance, or whatever local mythology you want to decorate your hovercraft with.

-- DRR