[lbo-talk] Occupation and chaos

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 16:47:51 PDT 2003

NO NO NO NO. Reread what I have REPEATEDLY said.

1. THE US MUST WITHDRAW NOW

2. WITHDRAWAL IS NOT ENOUGH

3. AN INTERIM, MORE NEUTRAL ADMINISTRATION MUST BE CREATED TO PROVIDE ESSENTIAL POLICE AND SOCIAL SERVICES BEFORE WITHDRAWAL IS COMPLETE

4. THE US SHOULD FUND THIS ADMINISTRATION AND IRAQI RECONSTRUCTION WITH NO STRINGS AID

If you hae a problem with the position, attack the position Michael P, Shane, Ulhas,a nd I actually maintain.

Though Yoshie's objective position is the the US should remain until the Iraqis are strong and organized enough to throw them oute.

jks