[lbo-talk] Free Iraq! Come On! (Iraq & Palestine...)

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 17:25:24 PDT 2003

Don't be an insulting illiterate. I didn't say the I's are proven incapable of self govt. I said the situation there is chaotic and the conditions for self govt do not exist. As I told Charles, if you think of yoursels as an M-List, it should not come as news to you that organization and construction of a state require political organization, discipline, enforceable rules, etc. If you accuse me of racist assumptions that you are I do not hold, you can take a long walk offa short pier.