[lbo-talk] Law Student With a History of Taking Left Turns

Brad DeLong delong at econ.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Jul 23 19:58:19 PDT 2003

>>And yes, I cannot understand how anyone rational and reasonable who
>>knows the history can take the Bolshevik model to be anything more
>>than a recipe for breeding rabid dogs.
>>

>>Brad DeLong
>>
>>^^^^^^^^^
>>
>>CB: You may know history , but your biology is weak.

:-)

I've been reading four excellent science-fiction novels from Scottish Trotskyite Ken MacLeod. I was echoing a rough quote from his _The Sky Road_:

"Yes. They believed that at night the defendants turned into rabid dogs and went out and wrecked machinery. How superstitious the Communists were!"

Brad DeLong