[lbo-talk] The Wickedness of Bolshevism

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 09:46:43 PDT 2003

Oh, I don't know. Any undemocratic system will do that. Look at the roster of Roman emperors. Tiberius, Caligula, Nero, Domitan, etc. And our own system gives immense power to very bad people, or people who appalling things: -- Bush II, Reagan, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy, Truman . . . . The body count from their misdaventures, one can debate about whether it rivals Stalin's or Mao's, but it's unacceptably high. Most of it is/was foreign, but that's not an excuse. It happens that most of Stalin's and Mao's was domestic. That is not a justification. jks

.