[lbo-talk] Why Were The Hussein Boys Killed?

Shane Taylor s-t-t at juno.com
Fri Jul 25 09:55:17 PDT 2003

Bryan Atinsky wrote:
> Check out this quote full of sycophantic hyperbole,
> from the end of the article:
>
> "Noble and brave, the sons of Saddam Hussein did
> not escape to a faraway land; they did not pocket
> billions for surrender, they did not lounge in Minsk
> or Riyadh as the dishonest mainstream media
> suggested. The Young Lions of Baghdad, they fought
> the superior forces of aggressor, and fell defending
> their homeland. Kusai and Udai were together in
> their lives; and in their death they were not divided.
> They will be forever cherished in the collective
> memory of mankind, with other tragic and courageous
> fighters against the Empire from Vercingetorix the
> Gaul to the Sioux chief Sitting Bull, from Che Guevara
> of Santa Clara to Abdel Kader al Husseini of Qastal."

Who *is* Israel Shamir??

Can't recall where, but I heard a report that they did try to escape into Syria, but the government refused entry.

-- Shane

________________________________________________________________ The best thing to hit the internet in years - Juno SpeedBand! Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER! Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up today!