[lbo-talk] pinque blocque

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Jul 25 12:48:35 PDT 2003

It was nice to see this article in the Post yesterday (sandwiched between the Post's article on presidential scandals). The Post, for its many problems, has done a good job of covering the culture of protest. On the other hand, the Washington Post is totally incapable of covering the reasons why people protest. We are always relegated to the Style section. Sometimes you have to wonder if we used more violence we'd get more serious coverage in the "A" section. But creative protest rocks.

This article also misunderstands that the Pink Bloque is as much anarchist as the black bloc.

Chuck0