[lbo-talk] My Very, Very Allergic Reaction To Brad Delong

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Fri Jul 25 15:05:06 PDT 2003

From: Brad DeLong

I got bored reading Ed Herman, and I'm sure everybody else did too. So let me confine my reply to one single point, rather than further boring everyone with responses to ten of Herman's errors and misrepresentations. ^^^^^^ CB: "Everybody" ? I'm like it's Herman 65, Delong 0, and it's late in the 4th quarter. You better put up some points fast. What a game ! Well, I guess onesided games can get boring.