[lbo-talk] De Long Way

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 26 08:43:31 PDT 2003

You don't understand. The good that the US does, however infrequent, is systematic; its evils, however overwhelming, are incidentala nd accidental. With the USSR, it's the other way around. B/c, as Brad explains, at Berkleley they have great sympathy for peasant if they are victims of Communist oppression, but not as the targets of multinational corporations and the IMF. Are we clear on things now? jks