[lbo-talk] NORAD Shrugged!?!?

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sun Jul 27 16:09:55 PDT 2003

Shane Taylor wrote:

> By way of the sadly named blog mckinneysucks.blogspot.com:
>
> :: Thursday, June 20, 2002 ::
>
> The myth of NORAD's non-response on 9/11. One of the prominent arguments
> made by Government Foreknowledge/Complicity theorists is that the
> standing FAA/NORAD procedures for intercepting wayward civilian aircraft
> were not followed, which means that our air defense system had to have
> been "stood down" - an act which would have required intervention from
> the highest levels.

If I remember correctly, I heard a sonic boom over Washington airspace shortly after that one plane hit the Pentagon. I missed the noise from the Pentagon crash since I was in the shower at the time. So if you want to make a note on your 9-11 scorecard, there were jet fighters over Washington airpsace shortly after the Pentagon crash.

Chuck0