[lbo-talk] evil captured dictator was sexual pervert storytime again

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Jul 29 13:37:19 PDT 2003

--- Dennis Perrin <dperrin at comcast.net> wrote:
> Other things found in Uday & Qusay's crib:
>
> Jeff Stryker video collection

Heh, good one!

http://www.vegasmen.com/pornstars/jeff-stryker.html

Oh my gosh, there is a C&W star w/ that name too!

Newsweek has this in their newest on Odai and Qusai, http://www.msnbc.com/news/944711.asp?0nw=n2d
>...Sounds like they were headed out for a kinky last
night of disco, not a fight-to-the-death last stand. Still, American officials were deeply gratified to have bagged Saddam’s two sons, identified by the U.S. military as “high value targets” (HVTs) Nos. 2 and 3. (Their father is HVT 1.) The hope is that the Iraqis will finally realize that the old regime is dead and gone, that Saddam and his spawn are never coming back, that resistance to the new order is futile.

Will the deaths of Saddam’s sons cool off a guerrilla war that is killing American soldiers almost every day? A Kurdish intelligence official told NEWSWEEK that “Uday and Qusay exercised real command and control” over the guerrillas, and one former official in the Iraqi Information Ministry estimated that as many as 35,000 of Saddam’s still-loyal troops had formed themselves into bands with names like The Black Brigades and The Revenge Army. <SNIP>