[lbo-talk] A visit to Chechnya

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 30 01:50:49 PDT 2003

I think you should ask Kadyrov if reports that cleansing operations are actually increasing are true or just a lot of hokum, and if he thinks the attacks on Chechen militia forces are clan-based revenge killings or organized by the rebels (and, if so, which rebels). Also get bring back a bunch of those cool pointy hats.