[lbo-talk] backlash?

kjkhoo at softhome.net kjkhoo at softhome.net
Wed Jul 30 09:08:14 PDT 2003

This is coming to look like different US pollsters play to different crowds. Just spotted the WSJ's report on the Harris Poll, and that has the vast majority supporting consensual same-sex relations (>70%), and the vast majority opposed to affirmative action and the supreme court decision (>>70%)

Seems like take your pick of polls...