[lbo-talk] Elite Institutions/SATs

Liza Featherstone lfeather32 at erols.com
Wed Jul 30 16:51:12 PDT 2003

Thanks for this great passage from NC. Academic achievement can be, of course, a great subversive weapon, but you do see an awful lot of "smart" people whose powers of inquiry and resistance have been totally sapped by a youth misspent doing as they've been told. Sometimes by the time people get to college, it's almost too late.