[lbo-talk] Tooth fairy for dummies WAS Re: Markets and the tooth fairy

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Thu Jul 31 12:59:04 PDT 2003

Am I the only one on this list who doesn't understand the different terms and sides.

Off the top of my head some of the earlier markets mentioned seemed like they had risk of circularity (eg oil price futures and events in the middle east), but could somebody maybe start by just explaining the terms? Which side is betting PoinD is out, which that he stays? How do you get the strength of that opinion out of the numbers provided?

DoreneC