[lbo-talk] Re: Genocide, Holocaust (Chris Doss)

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 1 05:12:53 PDT 2003

>From: "Patrick Bond" <pbond at sn.apc.org>

The latter two were charged by the Treatment Action Campaign recently with culpable homocide, for their roles in 600 unnecessary deaths each day (they're still denying our 5 million HIV+ population the generic or parallel-imported medicines).

--- I've asked this before, but have yet to get an answer that strikes me as plausible. HIV is hard to contract. This being the case, where do these huge HIV-infection rates come from? Is this all heterosexual sex, or are IV drugs involved (in Russia, almost all cases of HIV are the result of needle-sharing). Are there very high levels of promiscuity?

_________________________________________________________________ Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail