[lbo-talk] MN: Repugs beginning to worry Iraq will be bad for them

SergioL652 at aol.com SergioL652 at aol.com
Sun Jun 1 16:53:42 PDT 2003

In a message dated 6/1/2003 5:20:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, dhenwood at panix.com writes:

> One federal employee, who works for a very
> important (and underfunded) agency (which I won't identify, to
> protect him) says that the professionals within his agency, as well
> as others like the State Department and the FDA, worry that Bush &Co
> intend to destroy them. My classmates aren't the high bourgeoisie,
> but they aren't the lumpenbourgeoisie either. The straws one clutches
> at...

Well, I work for EPA, definitely underfunded and I like to think, important. I am convinced they are trying to destroy us. However, you won't hear a peep in the water cooler about it. The silence on political afairs here in deafening.

Sergio -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20030601/f82864ed/attachment.htm>