[lbo-talk] Re: democracy, etc

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Mon Jun 2 17:54:08 PDT 2003

"...I think supporting more rather than less democracy whenever the opportunity arises is important both tactically and stragegically if we ever want to have an actual left in this country..."

whoever said that, thank you!

hard to follow who said what when there are several quotes in the same message, but the strong opting for democracy - even when it seems that "they" are so ugly-bad-misinformed-hateful, is the only thing that will save us...

and that "they" are those things, if true , is a matter of the moral and intellectual crud that rules them, with some help from those who demean them for being ruled ...

fs