[lbo-talk] Reform and annihilation

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Tue Jun 3 09:24:57 PDT 2003

> I don't think we should console ourselves with the thought we would
never find an entire culture to be bad. That's just not true.

* * * *

Sure we do. Nazi Germany. Afghanistan under the Taliban. The white Jim Crow South. Exterminate the brutes! jks ^^^^^^ CB: How about the U.S. slaveowners during slavery, which lasted longer than all the above ? ( Heavenly days in Dixie crowd notwithstanding to the contrary; what was your thesis on the old south we debated here a couple of years ago ?)