[lbo-talk] Bill "cut his mic" O'Reilly vs Al "Clinton's Army" Franken

Hilary Russ hilarious4 at msn.com
Tue Jun 3 13:19:14 PDT 2003

This makes me love Franken even more. A lot more than Arundhati Roy, anyway, who I consider a hyperbolist and a contortionist (linguistically, anyway).

> O'Reilly's an asshole -- arrogant and full of shit. It's nice to watch him
stew as Franken calls him a liar and a fake. Then he blows up and acts as if he's running the show. Priceless. Ivins takes the civil route, which makes little difference to O'R -- and moderator Pat Schroeder is timid and wary of conflict.