[lbo-talk] Conspiracy theory on Moscow theatre siege (Chris?)

Barkley Rosser rosserjb at jmu.edu
Wed Jun 4 14:00:11 PDT 2003

Ian,

Chaos is one thing, but I have recently gotten back into catastrophe (!!!!!). (See my "The Rise and Fall of Catastrophe Theory Applications in Economics: Was the Baby Thrown Out With the Bathwather?" available on my website at http://cob.jmu.edu/rosserjb) Barkley ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Murray" <seamus2001 at attbi.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 4:48 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Conspiracy theory on Moscow theatre siege (Chris?)