[lbo-talk] New Whole Foods union web site

Retail Worker retail_worker at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 18:28:40 PDT 2003

A new Whole Foods workers web site is up. It has much more news on it than the old one, plus an online petition, forums, photo-gallery (soon), and an extensive links section, including links to leftist blogs, some of which may be published by LBO members (thanks for the link Max).

If you have a blog and would like to link to http://www.wholeworkersunite.org, we will reciprocate. If you don't have a blog, please sign the petition and guestbook and subscribe to the newsletter. If the preceding fills you with an overwhelming enthusiasm, you might also want to become a site member.

The WFM union drive is getting some media lately, but things are looking tough in contract negotiations, and they could use all the grassroots support they can muster. The old web site didn't get much traffic and I think that can be turned around.

http://www.wholeworkersunite.org

(the DNS should have resolved by now, but there's a chance you may see the old site instead. if that's the case, it'll probably be viewable tomorrow.

Thanks.