[lbo-talk] Putin riding high

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 03:48:56 PDT 2003

>From Russia with love
>---
>This and variations upon it have got to be the single-most-used headline in
>English-language articles on Russia.

Yup. A quick google on "From Russia with" got me this:

Wired News: Day 1: From Russia With Gloves

Wired News: From Russia, With Drugs

News: Apher worm: From Russia with problems

News: From Russia with love? Kournikova virus smashes Net

BBC News | The Economy | From Russia with love

BBC NEWS | Africa | From Russia with love scam foiled

News & Opinion: From Russia With Lust (The Boston Phoenix . 05- ...

.From Russia With Love

... From Russia With Love. George Bush looked into Vladimir Putin’s soul and found a friend. So why is the Kremlin illegally selling arms to Saddam? ...

Contra Costa Times | 04/25/2003 | From Russia, with heart

Salon.com News | From Russia with guns

.From Russia with news -- bad news

JPL Earth Features - From Russia With Grace

ArielNet News! - Life Notes, From Russia With Love ArielNet News! Life Notes. From Russia With Love by Larry Smith. It was Victory Day, May 9, 1997, here in St. Petersburg, at our Erev Shabbat. ...

Civilization - from Russia with Love (HiCiV - History of ... NEWS 16-Sep-2000 - New - the 7th - Competition is opened. Test your knowledge of Civilization!

Contra Costa Times | 05/29/2003 | From Russia with love but no ... Valley Times, Posted on Thu, May. 29, 2003, AROUND LIVERMORE: MARK TARTE
> From Russia with love but no family SUMMERTIME IS FOR CHILDREN. ...

.From Russia With Trouble

News From Russia With Trouble Frenchies may be Steve Martin’s new best friends—but when these “It” dogs hail from Moscow, watch out! By Ethan Brown. ...

ACLU News Wire -- 08/27/96: From Russia With Love August 27, 1996: From Russia With Love. Three years ago, Ira Glasser, executive director of the American Civil Liberties Union, made ...

.From Russia with Love: Two Month’s Salary for El Salvador, GBGM ...

.From Russia with Love: Two Month’s Salary for El Salvador. by Peter

Siegfried,

.From Russia With Games. Games featuring a Russian Setting, additions

welcome. Guide to other lists of this type at http://spotlightongames.com/list/bytheme.html, ...

.From Russia With Love: In the News Archives

... parliament has given final approval to a law banning the use of foreign or offensive words, which have been used by President Vladimir Putin (news - web sites ... www.uberspiffy.com/russia/archives/ cat_in_the_news.html - 5k - Ñîõðàíåíî - Ïîõîæèå ñòðàíèöû

_________________________________________________________________ The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail