[lbo-talk] Guardian Retracts Wolfowitz Oil Story

Barkley Rosser rosserjb at jmu.edu
Thu Jun 5 12:52:09 PDT 2003

The US already effectively controls the Saudi oil reserves. That was what Gulf War I was all about. In 1973 King Faisal dared to impose an export embargo against the US. Those days are long gone. Barkley Rosser ----- Original Message ----- From: "Willy Greenfields" <filthydirtyunwashed at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 2:36 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Guardian Retracts Wolfowitz Oil Story