[lbo-talk] Re: 14 characteristics of fascism

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Thu Jun 5 13:38:38 PDT 2003

Hi,

Carrol nails the logical fallacy in the wretched and misleading Britt aricle on fascism, but the real scandal is that it is a badly done libertarian knock off of a progressive essay originally written by Umberto Eco:

Eternal Fascism: Fourteen Ways of Looking at a Blackshirt Umberto Eco

I just helped reformat it for posting at: http://www.themodernword.com/eco/eco_blackshirt.html

Chip Berlet Senior Analyst Political Research Associates http://www.publiceye.org